There’s an added incentive to sign up for your Fall 2015 classes at Rock Valley College as soon as possible. Everyone who registers for a credit class is automatically entered for a chance to win some great prizes. If you’ve already registered there’s nothing else you have to do, but sit back and wait to see if you are a big winner. If you haven’t registered for your classes yet, what are you waiting for?
People are already winning!
Look how excited these guys are. On the left is Sam, and he won 12 free credit hours for Fall 2015 in our first big drawing at the end of May. He also won a chance to gift six credit hours to anyone he wanted and he gave them to his buddy Nathan (that’s him on the right).
There are still some awesome prizes left to claim. So get registered and see what you can win.
If you register on or before May 31, 2015 you will be in a drawing held June 4 for:
• A parking permit that will allow you to park in your very own reserved spot on the main campus with no time limit for the whole semester
• Microsoft Surface Pro tablet
If you register on or before June 30, 2015 you will be in a drawing held July 6 for:
• One of two iPad Minis
You probably want to know how you register for classes
So, what’s the catch?
There isn’t any, but here are the rules:
- Eligible students must register for fall class(es) by the stated deadline for each drawing. The earlier the student enrolls the more drawings they will be eligible to win (i.e., if a student registers in April, the would be eligible for all three drawings, if they enroll in May they’ll be eligible for the May and June drawings, etc.
- Winners must present proof of payment when picking up a prize at the Information Center in the Student Center on the main campus.
- Students must have made a full payment, have a payment plan or a FAFSA on file in order to be eligible to claim their prize.
- Tuition waivers are only good for the Fall 2015 semester.
- Parking permits are only good for the Fall 2015 semester.
- Both new and continuing students are eligible to win prizes.
- Only one prize per student.
- Employees of Rock Valley College are not eligible to win, and anyone who has a tuition waiver is ineligible to win the free tuition (then again, your tuition is already free, so you probably should want to win something else.)
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to register as soon as you can!