The sooner your register for fall classes at Rock Valley College the more you could win!
How would you like to win 12 free credit hours at RVC for yourself AND six to give to the friend of your choice?
What about an iPad Mini?
All you have to do to enter to win any of these prizes is register for your spring classes. That’s it. The earlier you register, the better chance you have to win.
Priority registration begins November 1 and open registration begins November 3. So get ready.
If you register on or before December 15 you will be in a drawing for:
• A waiver for yourself for up to 12 credit hours, and a waiver for six more credit hours you can gift to someone else
• An iPad Mini
So, now, you probably want to know how you register for classes:
Get started at RVC
So, what’s the catch?
There isn’t any, but here are the rules:
- Eligible students must register for class(es) by the stated deadline for the drawing.
- Winners must present proof of payment when picking up a prize at the Information Center in the Student Center on the main campus.
- Students must have made a full payment, have a payment plan or a FAFSA on file in order to be eligible to claim their prize.
- Tuition waivers are only good for the Spring 2016 semester.
- Both new and continuing students are eligible to win prizes.
- Only one prize per student.
Employees of Rock Valley College are not eligible to win, and anyone who has a tuition waiver is ineligible to win the free tuition (then again, your tuition is already free, so you probably should want to win something else.)
So what are you waiting for? Register as soon as you can!