Get to Know Me: Natalie Zander

Posted on Aug 6, 2018

Welcome to our “Get to Know Me” feature for RVC employees! Today we are going to get to know Natalie Zander.

Title: HR Generalist

Department: Human Resource Services

Tell us a little about your job at RVC.

As the HR Generalist, I will have my hand in all things HR, but will mostly start with a focus on the recruiting side of things.

What motivates or inspires you?

People who are passionate about what they do. I love the enthusiasm and love seeing people who are doing exactly what they are made to do.

What do you like to do for fun?

I love hanging out with my family, friends, and dogs, going boating, playing games, watching Netflix/Hulu/HBO, etc.

What was your very first job?

I ran the front window at Bing’s Drive-In. Great food! Lots of free ice cream! YUM!

What is the best advice you have ever received?

Don’t take yourself too seriously.

What’s the last good movie you have seen?

Kingsman: The Golden Circle (hilarious)

What is your favorite TV show to binge watch?

Friends

What was the first concert you ever attended and what is the most recent concert you have attended?

My first and last was Aerosmith and Run DMC and Kid Rock opened…I mean there is no way to top that!

Who is your celebrity crush?

Channing Tatum

Where is your favorite place to eat?

At home where I can make it the best 🙂

Where do you like to go or what do you like to do when you have a long weekend?

Spend time with family, go to the movies, get out of town on the boat or go to an event, or just have a little stay-cation at home and hang with my dogs.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who are rude and inconsiderate of others around them.

What might surprise people to learn about you?

No, I am NOT related to Robin Zander (sorry guys), but I used to get groupies calling my house every night growing up looking for him. My dad’s middle initial is “R” so since that was listed in the phone book people thought it was Robin being sneaky. NOPE!

We Want You

If you would like to be featured in an upcoming “Get to Know Me” just fill out our online form!

Disclaimer: These “Get to Know Me” features will be shared on this blog and visible to the public. 

Get to Know Me: Tim Sandquist

Welcome to our “Get to Know Me” feature for RVC employees! Today we are going to get to know Tim...