Meet the Peer Mentors!

Posted on Jun 11, 2019

My name is Jasmine Abriel and this is my first semester at RVC. Previously, I attended another community college in California for two years. I should be finished with all of my courses around this time next year! One of my favorite things to do in my free time is to swim or play water polo. My goals at RVC are to achieve more than what’s expected of me. Currently, I’m working toward my Associate in Science degree, and I’m studying to become a Marine Biologist. I love meeting new people!

My name is Louana Cornelio, this is currently my second semester at Rock Valley College. I plan on graduating in the Spring of 2020 and transferring to a University in Wisconsin where I plan to complete a Bachelors in Nursing. I speak English and Spanish fluently, so don’t hesitate to call and ask for me if you need assistance in Spanish! 

My name is William Hughes. I am a student and student worker here at Rock Valley College majoring in Sport Psychology and Kinesiology. I graduate this semester with my Associate of Arts degree and I will be going to Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville. I’m very active on campus in multiple clubs. I enjoy going to some of the sporting events as well as club sponsored events. On my free time I enjoy working out, playing the piano, and listening to music.

The Getting Started Center is now hiring Peer Mentors!

The Getting Started Center is now hiring Peer Mentors! What is a Peer Mentor?  Peer Mentors are students who connect...